Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Danielle & Kevin – Coming Soon

It’s been a while since I've blogged! Between doing my day job, shooting my weddings, second shooting Anna’s weddings, completely renovating our flat and prepping to move it’s been a busy couple of months. Well as they say, you can sleep when you’re dead right…hee hee.

This video is a little sneak peek from a wedding that I shot at the end of July in Essex. I'm just putting the finishing touches to their film this week but before I post the full preview I thought I'd share this with you to give you a taste of the awesomeness that was this wedding!

Your comments are ALWAYS welcome!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great buddy! Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly beautiful.... well done Simon. It does help us professionals when we have beautiful people to work with too though eh?!

    ReplyDelete