Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My first post

Hi peeps,
Welcome to my blog site.
I'll be posting all the latest from Simon Clarke Video Productions and various other random stuff that is going on in my life.
I hope you enjoy the site :-) If you do, please leave a comment and of course, spread the word!

So, to my first blog post.......

Just before christmas I was contacted by a band in Portsmouth called Munroe Effect. They had seen a video that I produced for my good friends band SHAPES and wanted me to produce a trailer and two live videos for their up coming album release.

After the festive season I set off down south, camera in hand and spent the day filming the guys in their studio.
I had a really good day with Munroe Effect, they're really cool lads and made the long day's shoot very enjoyable.

This is the first of the three videos I'm producing.
I'll blog the other ones as soon as they're finished.

Hope you like the video :-)



This is the band's myspace page...check them out:
http://www.myspace.com/munroeeffect

No comments:

Post a Comment